Chelsea Wert is a child and family photographer from Central Pennsylvania. She specializes in storytelling, fine-art imagery. She shoots mostly as an enthusiast but also runs a small business called “A Spoonful of Whimsy LLC”. Chelsea has 4 young children, ages 8-3, and enjoys documenting their wild adventures. She is also a great lover of nature and often includes macro photography throughout her work.
From low light, to hard sun, to stormy skies, to even underwater, Chelsea walks you through her entire editing process showing you how to add a spoonful of whimsy to any image! She has also included 13 brushes and 18 presets (yes, 18!) with this purchase!!
In Chelsea’s chapter you’ll learn:
Chelsea’s approach to quickly and efficiently cull through images utilizing Lightroom’s filter capabilities;
How to enhance low light images through richening colors, accentuating textures, and adding a smooth, fine-art finish;
How to conquer unflattering color casts, dramatize stormy skies, and the secrets to making your subjects pop;
Tips and tricks for turning bland black and white conversions into striking memories with “oomph”; and
BONUS: Just in time for summer, learn how to edit underwater GoPro images so you’ll be prepare for those fantastic pool memories!
• (2) 1-hour live Q+A mentoring chats
• 5-10 page PDF tutorial on 2 specific topics chosen by student
• (1) homework assignment submission on specific topic chosen by student with cc
• (2) editing videos (one student RAW image and one personal image of Chelsea Wert)
• portfolio review
Student Time Requirement: approximately 5-6 hours required
• (1) 1-hour live Q+A mentoring chat
• (2) editing videos of Chelsea’s personal images
• (1) BTS video – topic of students choice
• (2) edits of students RAW images
• portfolio review
Student Time Requirement: approximately 4-5 hours required