Unearthing the Nifty Fifty Lens with Jill McMillan
The mother of all prime lenses, the first of any photographer’s arsenal – the NIFTY FIFTY! But why do we all tend to set it aside after years of learning with it? Let Hello Pro Mentor, Jill McMillan, take you back to your roots – or help you grow new roots – your 50mm prime lens, so lovingly known as the nifty fifty.
Learn how to make this lens work for you in ALL situations, and also how to make it look like you’re shooting with gear that you maybe do not even own! We’re going to break down the barriers and really learn what this lens can do for your work. It’s time to unearth the nifty fifty lens!
In this course you will learn:
- How to use your Nifty Fifty Lens in ways you didn’t think possible.
- How to create depth of field and also how to “fake it” in post processing.
- How to use the Nifty Fifty Lens in tight spaces.
- The art of photo stitching.
- In depth editing tutorials.
- And much more!
- 28 page e-guide
- 3 videos, including 1 BTS and 2 editing techniques
- Creative assignments to help you push your lens to its limits
- BONUS: one full start-to-finish edit, as well as Jill’s colour overlays!