52 Clicks: A photo Week-by-Week with Angie Mahlke
Why do you pick up your camera?
Do you want to document your 52 weeks differently in 2023?
We all pick up our cameras for different reasons. Maybe it’s to preserve memories. Maybe it’s a hobby that fuels a creative itch. Maybe it’s a form of therapy. Maybe it a career that pays the bills. Maybe it’s a combination of all the above.
Whatever your reason, we all share a common goal—to tell stories, evoke emotions, create beautiful art.
The best way to achieve this goal is with continuous practice. How would you feel about a specially designed project that allows you to practice your craft & perfect your art with a fool proof method to stave off boredom and continually motivate and inspire you?
52 Clicks is a project created for this specific reason. With monthly themes and weekly prompts, you’ll be busy clicking away.
The year is divided into two sections. The first section is dedicated to photography basics. The second half is all about getting creative. By learning how to compose images and use light and color, you’ll be itching to break those rules in the name of creativity!
- Monthly Creative Exercises: These thought-provoking exercises will help you think outside the box and really dig into your personal voice and style as an artist and storyteller.
- Weekly Prompt Exercises: Every week you’ll have an assignment geared toward that specific technique to help keep you motivated and on track.
- One Size, Fits All: This project is for everyone, no matter where you are on your photography journey. The PDF is chocked full of information, the perfect kickstart for the beginner and a helpful reminder for the more advanced participant.
- Bite-sized Pieces: Projects of this magnitude can feel overwhelming. That’s why this course was designed to be taken slowly, in bite-sized pieces, not devoured whole. We pace ourselves throughout the entire year, making this project manageable and stress-free.
- Community: This project comes with built-in cheerleaders! Since we’re on this journey together, we can cheer each other on in our private Facebook community.
- 30 Page PDF
- 6 Creative Exercises
- 52 Prompt Exercises
- 2 Editing Videos
- Private Facebook Group for encouragement & support with Angie & additional HS Mentors