Your Journey Into The Realm Of Video
In This Course…
So many of us pick up a camera and learn to create these beautiful, magical photographs behind the lens, but then we wonder to ourselves… “What about video? Where should I start? What do I do with the footage? How do I edit it? How do I tell good, strong stories? How to I decide what to keep and what to toss? What gear do I need? Is my camera enough? Etc. etc. etc.”
Well, wonder no longer! This course will take you, a photographer, on a journey with Laura (another photographer) all the way through to unlock the world of video! Nicholas Froese, a videographer of 20+ years walks his wife, Laura, through this process.
This course isn’t your standard, “sit and listen to someone teach”. It’s more! It’s coming and pulling up a chair along side this couple as Laura asks 101 questions of Nicholas while she transforms from photographer to videographer while documenting their own family adventures.
We have a heavy emphasis on building story throughout. We don’t want to just teach you to smash a bunch of clips together and add music. We want to teach you to CREATE! And yes, we included the bloopers, too ;). We cover:
Setting up your DSLR or mirrorless camera for video
How to shoot a scene for story and have it flow seamlessly
The basics of editing and creating story
Delving deeper into editing and special effects
The art of clip selection; and
Audio, export hacks, etc.
- 55-page downloadable e-book
- Instructor introduction video (I promise, it’s hilarious)
- 2 shooting videos talking you from turning on your camera to creating story behind the lens
- Gear video
- 5 editing videos covering everything from opening your program to exporting a finished product with strong storyline
- BONUS video sharing a full, uncut filming of a family making cookies
- x2 BONUS videos of a completed Day in the Life Family Film and a fast-forward of what that edit looks like
- BONUS video of how to set up a gimbal
- BONUS video going over camera settings for slow motion
Meet Your Instructor