Fine Art Environmental Portraiture with Sarah Jenkins
Do you want to learn and understand the techniques of Fine Art Environmental Portraiture? If you are drawn to the classic art of constructing a portrait with a subjects environment, storyline, light, props, fashion, color theory, and editing prowess, then this is the course for you.
In this mini course, Sarah Jenkins will walk you through her process of Fine Art Environmental Portraiture from start to finish, so you can construct your own fine art portraits in your OWN environment. Sarah will breakdown how to identify your concept/storyline for your works of art, so you can become a Master Storyteller, too. Snag all the details on how Sarah styles her subjects to help assist her storyline. See how Sarah identifies how to illuminate your scene with different lighting and breaks down her unique editing process. Lastly, go Behind-the-Scenes with Sarah so you can see exactly how she sets the scene with Granny for a cozy fine art portrait.
Receive an exclusive Background Color SWAP Photoshop tutorial teaching you how to change background colors with simple masking techniques.
What You’ll Learn in Fine Art Environmental Portraiture
- Putting together cohesive and beautiful stylized portraits
- Behind-the-Scenes Portrait Photoshoot with KIDS
- Picking and setting up props
- 30 page PDF detailing the entire process of styling a portrait from conception through to edit
- BTS video (1) showing you how Sarah puts together and photographs a stylized portrait in her dinning room
- Full Editing Video (1) going over how Sarah uses post processing to manipulate the light, enhance and change colors, remove distractions, and deepen tones
- BONUS (1) editing video where Sarah explains what is masking, how to mask in Photoshop, and even shows you how she uses masking to change colors in localized ways.