Melissa Ortendahl | Jackleen Leed | Christie Cunningham | Ashlee Boone | & RWMC
(coupon codes excluded)
(Please NOTE: Courses which are in pre-sale must be purchased separately. I.e. you will not be able to purchase with other items in your cart. Please check out first, and then add other non-presale items in.)
in this course you’ll learn
Brrrr! Winter brings cold weather and shorter days – both of which can zap your motivation to get outside and take photos of your adventures. But, getting outside right now with your kids is more important than ever, and so is picking up your camera to document it!
If you would like some inspiration, motivation, encouragement and accountability for getting outside this winter and learning some fun new photography tips along the way, we have the answer!
Introducing the Ultimate Winter Outdoor Challenge
Hello Storyteller is partnering with Run Wild My Child (a website dedicated to getting kids outside) to bring you a winter full of fun outdoor activities and creative photography tips! Whether you’re a newbie photographer looking to learn or an experienced photographer looking for ways to get inspired, while making outdoor memories with your kids, this challenge will help fuel YOUR creative outlet during these chilly winter months!
Each week (for 8 weeks total), you’ll receive a fully-detailed 4-page PDF containing 2 pages from Run Wild My Child on each outdoor activity and 2 pages from Hello Storyteller filled with photography tips, advice, and inspiration.
You’ll get creative ways to make each outdoor winter activity fun for your kids (no matter what age), as well as thoughtful tips, gear/packing lists, and suggestions for you as the parent. Paired with each activity, a Hello Storyteller Mentor or Pro will give you instruction and insight on how to photograph and document your adventures. From camera settings and creative angles, to the best time of day and location to shoot, to helpful editing suggestions!
Our winter activities include making ice sun catchers, mandalas, and snowmen, taking winter walks, and more! (We’re not going to ruin the surprise!) And no worries if you don’t have SNOW – we have lots of alternate activities and ideas for winter fun no matter where you live.
If this sounds like just the inspiration you need to pick up your camera and get outside with your kids this winter, sign up today! The first email will go out January 11th and adventures will be rolled out weekly after that. Come play!
- 2-page detailed Activity PDF for each week (8 weeks total)
- 2-page in-depth Photography PDF for each week (8 weeks total)
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook Group where you can ask all your winter outdoor activity and photography questions, make new friends and find inspiration!
- Weekly Live Q&A videos with RWMC and an HS photographer in the Facebook Group with tips, advice and the opportunity to get your questions answered. (During Live Runs)
- Opportunities to be featured on both Hello Storyteller (@hellostoryteller) and Run Wild My Child’s (@runwild.mychild) Instagram feeds (During Live Runs)
- All participants that complete the activities for the full 8 weeks will be entered to win a prize pack of goodies! (During Live Runs)