in this course you’ll learn
Wouldn’t it be great if your website was structured in such a way that it basically did the sales work for you? In this course, we’ll walk you through ALL the strategy you need to make sure your photography website is working for you. From intentional website copy that speaks to your clients’ wants and needs, to the specific layout of each page, we’re sharing the knowledge we’ve learned from launching 100+ successful websites for photographers over the years with a simple, easy-to-follow approach.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to identify your clients’ problems, what they want, and how to communicate that you’re the one they should hire to solve those problems (this is what you use to create your strategic website copy!)
- How to choose the right images to display on your website
- The specific pages you should have on your website
- How to communicate value with the strategic content that should be included on each page, so that your potential clients are taken on a journey toward inquiring
- Tips and tricks for following up with inquiries
- 1 walkthrough video of course content (37 minutes)
- 28-page power point presentation to print and follow along
- 9-page workbook: How to Convert Dream Clients on your Website
- Includes 3 exercises:
- Website Copy that Works: Getting in Your Dream Client’s Head
- Getting those Dreamy Photos on Your Website
- Overall Website Structure + Must-Haves for Every Page
- Includes 3 exercises:
- Video: Pricing + Experience Page Best Practices with Real-Life Examples (12 minutes)
- Bonus Video: Real Behind-the-Scenes Website Audit for Captured Austin Photography! (42 minutes)
Meet Your Instructors
Britt Hyatt & Kelsey Christine
At Launch Your Daydream, we know that photographers need their business to visually represent the quality of their work while also communicating their value and who they are as a person. We (Kelsey + Britt — nice to meet ya!) provide photographers with education and resources around identifying a unique brand identity, strategic website design and ways they can stand out from their competitors and confidently continue growing their photography business.
Kelsey Christine is the co-founder of Launch Your Daydream, a branding + website design agency that works exclusively with photographers to provide a strategic, beautiful brand design for them to attract their ideal client (+ keep them coming back!)
As an ENFJ and Enneagram 2, Kelsey craves the excitement of helping photographers with their brand strategy + design. She has a marketing background working with Fortune 500 clients, startups and entrepreneurs. But, always being a creative at heart, Kelsey found love with marrying both her marketing background + those with heart in their own business — specifically photographers!
Oh, she also craves her own homemade pasta + Nick Carter from The Backstreet Boys. Minor details, but totally worth mentioning. 😉
Britt Hyatt is the other co-founder of Launch Your Daydream!
Being the “online addicted freak” that her sisters teased her with in her teenage years, Britt now holds 15+ years of website design and strategy experience in her back pocket (and the student loans to match!). As an INFJ, she focuses on helping + inspiring photographers to realize the true potential of their unique brand on their website and how it can transform their business.
Britt’s designed hundreds of websites for creative business owners and currently specializes in working in the Showit platform to design websites for photographers.
Also, she launched a website for a Backstreet Boy. Talk about bucket list, right?