Photo Narrative with Jackleen Leed
“Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” ~ Destin Sparks
While this quote resonates with a lot of us photographers, the truth of the matter is that, although photography can tell a story without words, it still has a language! This course is all about mastering that language so your visual voice and your unique story can come through loud and clear in each of your images.
In this online photography course, Hello Mentor, Jackleen Leed, will deep dive into the vocabulary of photography, the very elements that photographers use to build their story within the photograph. Then you’ll learn how to combine these elements using the grammar of photography to skillfully craft a coherent message that follows from your intent.
Photography, like any other language, is constantly evolving and so you’ll learn both about the “rules,” or grammar of photography, and also which ones to break to better communicate your message. This course will give you all the tools you need to pinpoint your visual voice and then to communicate it clearly, giving you the power to create a compelling body of work that is yours alone.
In This Course You Will…
- Dig deep to find your visual voice by being mindful and engaging in self exploration exercises.
- Learn the language of photography, starting with a comprehensive guide of the vocabulary and its psychological impact on the “reader” of your images.
- Learn how to arrange that vocabulary to clearly communicate your story. Because it’s not just what you say, it’s how you say it!
- Understand when to break the grammatical “rules” and how to do it with intent to serve your visual voice and better convey your message.
- 50+ page downloadable e-book
- 4 editing videos
- 2 behind-the-scenes shooting videos
- and a BONUS behind-the-scenes instructional video showing you how to create dreamy imagery with freelensingInstagram @raising_little_naturalists