In This Course…
Love the idea of photographing newborn sessions – but the unpredictability makes you nervous? Do you fear walking into a new lighting situation, not knowing where to shoot or what settings to use? Wishing you knew how to better prepare your clients & have them feel relaxed during their session with you? Then this course is for you!
Storytelling: The Early Days is a newborn lifestyle course that will have you feeling confident, relaxed and excited to walk into your client sessions. During this course you will learn how to create connection with your client before meeting, answer the number one question “what do I wear?” with a simple color palette tool, master how to keep baby calm and toddlers engaged, & how to guide your clients to authentically connect with each other to tell their story.
- Find Your Fire: What ignites your photographer fire?
- Client Experience: Give your clients the gift of feeling “at home” in their own home with one email
- Communicate to Connect: How to stay connected to your client to make them 100% at ease with you before you even meet them
- Styling Your Session: Answer the number one question “what do I wear?” with a simple color palette guide that will wow your clients and make your editing process a dream
- Mystery Light: Instantly find the ideal light in any client’s home
- Become a Baby Whisperer: Master how to keep baby calm & keep toddlers entertained for a full TWO HOURS (BTS VIDEO)
- Imperfect Posing: Help guide your clients to authentic connections to better tell their story (BTS VIDEO)
- That’s a Wrap: The session is over, now what?
- Window Light Editing 101: Get a live view of editing one color & one black and white image that was shot in natural light
- BONUS: A LITTLE EXTRA – Business tips for ALL photographers!
- downloadable e-book filled with tips, tricks, exercises, gorgeous images, examples, and more!
- 7 easy and thought provoking exercises to help you connect with your clients and rock your sessions
- 2 behind-the-scenes shooting/posing videos to show you how to work with both a family of 3 and a family of 5
- 2 behind-the-scenes editing videos
- extra downloadable materials regarding business tips, colour palettes, and session prep
- audio version of the course
Meet Your Instructor
Hey ya’ll! First off, I want to thank you for taking a chance and diving into the newborn lifestyle photography business with me! My name is Kaela Williams, and I currently live in South Louisiana with my husband of 7.5 years and my two sweet babies (Liam & Lawson). I love coffee, tacos, pretty light and people. If you like those things, you will most likely love this course. I have been in the photography business for over 10 years, but my love for photography all started with my grandma’s Polaroid at the age of three. Once I picked that camera up, there was a little fire inside of me that has yet to burn out. I am self taught, and spent many years doing commercial and fashion photography for bloggers and small businesses, but once I became a mom my focus switched gears. After my son was born, I fell in love with capturing all of his tiny and fleeting moments and it really changed my perspective with my photography business. My kids are MY WHY. I love to document those warm, connected and in-between everyday moments for my own family and my clients.