in this two-part course you’ll learn
PART ONE: Once you’re confident in who your dream client is, it’s time to make sure they can easily find your website. In Part One of this course, we’re walking you through the importance of paying attention to SEO and some of the “tech” stuff behind-the-scenes of your website to make sure it gets the traffic it deserves!
We always believe that your website should be your 24×7 marketing machine for your photography business. Let’s get you feeling good about your SEO (yes, even if you don’t even know what it is today!) and feeling confident that your website is set up to bring those dream clients in.
In Part One, you’ll learn:
- What SEO is (+ what it is not!)
- How to identify SEO keywords that work for your photography business
- Applying SEO to blog posts
- Why naming images on your website is important
- How to name website images properly for Google
- Why blogging is absolutely necessary for your photography business
- What to post on your blog (more than just your portfolio!)
- How to track your website traffic
What’s included in Part One:
- 1 walkthrough video of course content (31 minutes)
- 19-page power point presentation for you to print and follow along
- BONUS Quick Guide: Uploading Images for Website SEO
- 4-page workbook: How to Strategically Target Your Dream Clients with Your Website
- Includes 3 exercises:
- Identify Strategic SEO Keywords that Work
- Applying SEO to Blog Posts
- Everytime You Blog Checklist
- Includes 3 exercises:
PART TWO: Believe it or not, there’s more than one way to get those dream photography clients inquiring through your website! We’ve worked with over 100 photographers over the years, and we’ve done research on where those photographers’ website inquiries came from. In this course, we’ll share the top four channels for bringing clients to your website, plus specific steps you can take to improve your results in each of them. It’s time to get those dream inquiries rolling in!
In Part Two, you’ll learn:
- The top four sources for photography website inquiries
- How to increase your chances of getting inquiries from each of these four sources
- Action steps you can take to start working toward getting more clients
What’s included in Part Two:
- 1 walkthrough video of course content (27 minutes)
- 10-page power point presentation for you to print and follow along
- 3-page workbook: Where Else to Find Your Dream Clients
- Includes checklist of action items to take for each channel
Meet Your Instructors
Britt Hyatt & Kelsey Christine
At Launch Your Daydream, we know that photographers need their business to visually represent the quality of their work while also communicating their value and who they are as a person. We (Kelsey + Britt — nice to meet ya!) provide photographers with education and resources around identifying a unique brand identity, strategic website design and ways they can stand out from their competitors and confidently continue growing their photography business.
Kelsey Christine is the co-founder of Launch Your Daydream, a branding + website design agency that works exclusively with photographers to provide a strategic, beautiful brand design for them to attract their ideal client (+ keep them coming back!)
As an ENFJ and Enneagram 2, Kelsey craves the excitement of helping photographers with their brand strategy + design. She has a marketing background working with Fortune 500 clients, startups and entrepreneurs. But, always being a creative at heart, Kelsey found love with marrying both her marketing background + those with heart in their own business — specifically photographers!
Oh, she also craves her own homemade pasta + Nick Carter from The Backstreet Boys. Minor details, but totally worth mentioning. 😉
Britt Hyatt is the other co-founder of Launch Your Daydream!
Being the “online addicted freak” that her sisters teased her with in her teenage years, Britt now holds 15+ years of website design and strategy experience in her back pocket (and the student loans to match!). As an INFJ, she focuses on helping + inspiring photographers to realize the true potential of their unique brand on their website and how it can transform their business.
Britt’s designed hundreds of websites for creative business owners and currently specializes in working in the Showit platform to design websites for photographers.
Also, she launched a website for a Backstreet Boy. Talk about bucket list, right?