in this course you’ll learn
Do you own a Lensbaby, but haven’t really mastered using it? Are you struggling with finding focus? Do you want advice to help you decide which Lensbaby is right for you? Are you already a Lensbaby user, but want to kick it up a notch and walk away INSPIRED?!
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then this course is for YOU!
Join Lensbaby Ambassador, Holly Awwad, as she teaches you the “5 W’s” of the Language of Lensbaby. Learn the fundamentals of Who, What, When, Where, Why and How to use various Lensbaby Lenses and optics in a variety of genres. She explores the versatility of these creative tools, as well as gives you her expert tips and advice on how to make the most out of using your Lensbaby!
- WHO: Who is Lensbaby For?
- WHAT: What is Lensbaby? What are the Effects? What about Manual Focus?
- WHEN: When should you use Lensbaby? Explore what Lensbabies work best in various genres (Portraits, Lifestyle, Documentary, Macro & Landscape).
- WHERE: Where should you use Lensbaby? What conditions give you the BEST results?
- WHY: Why Choose Lensbaby? Dig deep, discover your why, and throw away traditional photography exceptions!
- HOW: Watch me shoot with each effect, and watch me edit!
- This course requires a DSLR or Mirrorless Camera and a Lensbaby Lens or Composer Pro with Optic.
- A desire to learn and a willingness to practice. You will not learn how to master your Lensbaby without practicing. Learning the information is one half of this course, but consistent practice is crucial to becoming comfortable and proficient in using your Lensbaby.
This course will help you improve your technique in using your Lensbaby, and give you tips and tricks from an award winning and published photographer who is a self-proclaimed Lensbaby addict, and Lensbaby Ambassador.
- 65-page Downloadable PDF
- 4 Behind the Scenes Shooting Videos (Sol 45, Composer Pro with Edge 80 Optic, Velvet 85, and Burnside vs. Twist)
- 4 start to finish editing videos
- 7 Creative Exercises
- BONUS PDF on the Omni Creative Filter System
Meet Your Instructor
I’m Holly Awwad. But my name isn’t who I am. I am a wife. I am a mother. However, before I was either of those, I was a photographer.
My style lies somewhere in a grey area between documentary and fine art photography. I love to sprinkle my work with creative shots and I’m addicted to freelensing. I love clean composition and rich colors. I also love using light in creative ways to shape my subjects and create a mood. My style doesn’t fit into a neatly defined box, but that’s okay because neither do I, and this is “MY” voice.